Looking for fun summer events in Utah? Check out these 5 exciting events you can’t miss from Robert Lammle of Utah:
- Utah Arts Festival – The Utah Arts Festival is a 4-day event featuring over 140 visual artists, more than 100 performing and arts groups and about 20 culinary artists. Founded in 1977, the event has attracted over 2 million people, 4,500 performances and 3,600 artists’ displays for 30+ years and running. It’s the state’s biggest outdoor multi-disciplinary arts event and has earned many international, national and local awards. The festival will be held June 25 to 28 at Library and Washington Squares in Salt Lake City.
- America’s Freedom Festival – America’s Freedom Festival is a private, non-profit and non-political foundation that organizes many annual patriotic events in and around Provo, Utah. Their most popular event is Stadium of Fire, which is one of the largest Independence Day celebrations in the United States. The event has been popular for more than 30 years and annually draws thousands of people from around the country and the world to Brigham University.
- 7th Annual Brewfest – On June 13 and 14, the Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort in Snowbird, Utah will be holding their 7th Annual Brewfest, where 18 local and national breweries will each be sampling 3 to 5 of their finest brews. Some of the featured breweries include Lagunitas Brewery Co., Wasatch Brewery, Angry Orchard Hard Cider, Bohemian Brewery, Samuel Adams Beers and Leinenkugel’s. You can sample your favorite beers while listening to live music.
- Wasatch Wildflower Festival – At the Wasatch Wildflower Festival, you can enjoy tons of spectacular wildflowers and learn about their diversity through a guided tour. The event is a collaboration between the Alta Community Enrichment and the Cottonwood Canyons Foundation, and it seeks to provide a fun environment for learning about wildflowers in the Cottonwood Canyons. The festival will be held July 25 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Eyes to the Sky Balloon Festival – From June 19 to 21, watch as 25 hot air balloons launch and fly over the most beautiful valley in Utah at the Eyes to the Sky Balloon Festival. The 3-day festival features balloon launches every morning, as well as a country showdown talent contest, street dance, craft and food venders, poker, bingo and horseshoe tournaments, live entertainment, the famous Balloon Glow, and many other exciting activities.